Our international client is currently searching for a Packaging Engineer to be responsible for the assembly manufacturing and package technology selection and design for the company products. The role will involve working closely with Asian subcontractors and transferring products. Reviewing package technology will be an important part of the role as well as specifying packaging partners.
Required skills for the Packaging Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor packaging industry experience essential with deep knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures, facilities and equipment
- Good experience in substrate design with Cadence or equivalent substrate design software is a plus
- Strong understanding of the various packaging technologies and selection procedures
- Flexibility to travel to offices, supplier and customer locations.
- MSc or Bachelor’s degree in : Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials & Manufacturing Processes
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.