Our international client is currently searching for a number of experience Semiconductor Process Engineers within the Photolithograpy, Wet Etch and Epitaxy departments. The roles will involve responsibility for overseeing the introduction and qualification of new equipment and processes. Leading technology development projects will be part of the role as well as increasing yield and reducing cycle times to minimise manufacturing costs.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Wafer Fab Process Engineers will be as follows:
- Strong semiconductor wafer fab process experience
- Photolithography, Wet Etch or Epitaxy process development knowledge
- Yield analysis and DOE knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Physical Science
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.