Our international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Product Engineer to be responsible for new product development and to coordinate resources, testing and analysis over the product lifecycle. Verifying functionality of new chip designs by performing ATE test measurements will be required as well as analysing test and manufacturing parametric data. Discussing results with design and process experts will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Product Engineer will include:
- Background in semiconductor physics, digital/analog electronics
- Previous product engineering experience desirable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent English language skills
- University master degree in electrical engineering, physics on equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.