A very unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join a solid Semiconductor company working on Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for the growing Medical Wearables market. It represents a great opportunity to work in an environment focused on innovation where you will be inspired by the best in their field and have the chance to work on cutting-edge projects.
In this position you will have the opportunity to help drive the next generation of technologies and products and to serve new and exciting opportunities in wearable health and medical diagnostics. As part of a highly collaborative team, you will be responsible for the development of extreme low-power, high-performance mixed-signal IC’s in advanced CMOS processes, specified to drive transformational change in these new applications and markets.
This is a key position in a lively, exciting, and dynamic environment, suited to a candidate with a growth mindset, a strong passion for learning, and a can-do attitude.
- Development of CMOS Analog/Mixed-Signal circuitry from concept, architecture, design, design integration through to production
- Model analog circuits and solutions in Matlab/Simulink, Verilog-A, SystemVerilog
- Contribute to all phases of the project from business and resource planning, market definition, through to development and product delivery
- Simulate and verify circuit performance and functionality using Spectre and ADEXL
- Transistor level implementation and design verification
- Simulation and verification at the chip level using analog-on-top and digital-on-top methodologies
- Lead all aspects of layout implementation and perform post-layout simulations
- Hands-on lab evaluation, silicon learning, and debug
- Support post-silicon activities including product validation, characterisation, and production test
Masters or PhD qualified in Electronic Engineering or Microelectronics, you will have relevant experience in ultra-low power design techniques for Analog/Mixed signal CMOS circuit design with a proven track record of delivery and commercial success. Strong skills are required in CMOS Analog design and layout of high precision, extremely low power sensing circuits. Experience in Electrochemical Sensing, biomedical, High impedance sensing, signal processing particularly ADC paths or biomedical are all of high interest for this position.
Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to work well in a team and thrive in a dynamic environment. You will be organised, thorough and detailed with a high level of self-motivation, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent benefits are on offer plus the chance to join a well established team with strong retention rates, working on advanced technology in one of the main semiconductor hubs of the UK. Visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate and hybrid remote working from within Edinburgh is available.
Contact Leon Morrison at IC Resources today to apply and find out more!