This is an opportunity for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join an innovative and fast-growing semiconductor company based in Montreal, Canada. In this role will be developing new architectures for Voltage Regulator IP (linear regulator or inductor-based switching regulator). You will need to be willing to bring innovations to leverage ultra-low power for IoT applications, and provide optimised solution for low Bill-of-Materials. You will partake in the launch of regulators in FinFET technology, while silicon area optimisation will be one of your challenges.
Your tasks include the following:
- Specify and study new architectures, from its definition to its delivery to customers. You are willing to propose best-in class products, and motivated by new design challenges.
- Create architecture models of the product, in order to validate achievable performances and specify sub-blocks for the development by the design team.
- Perform the design of product blocks as well as product assembly/top level: from specification to product delivery, create schematics with all simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on-performance product.
- Follow the quality process and propose improvements to enable quality and productivity.
- Follow and participate to training of younger analog designers.
As the successful Analog IC Design Engineer you will be industry degree qualified with at least 3 years of experience in Analog IC Design including the above mentioned blocks with strong organisation and communication skills.
For more information, please contact Leon at IC Resources with your CV.