An established Semiconductor company and University spin off in the data communication market with offices in Greece and Germany is looking for a Senior Analog IC Designer to join their Design team in Thessaloniki, Greece. Flexible working can be discussed based on needs. In your role as Senior Analog IC Designer you will design the analog mixed signal IC's for high speed data interfaces and have the following responsibilities, owning analog/mixed-signal and digital/full-custom building blocks:
- Complete design and implementation of analog/mixed-signal and full-custom circuits including schematics, layout, test benches and simulation
- Support the verification team in creating functional and real-number models (RNM)
- Support the layout implementation
- Contribute and participate in the continuous improvement of an innovative and automated full-custom work-flow
- Work closely and cross-functional across different groups to support a successful and on-time product release
As the successful Senior Analog IC Designer you are industry degree qualified and have strong experience in the following: Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre and Spice simulations, in total at least 5 years industry experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design including skills like ADE Assembler, Python and TCL, Full-custom layout implementation, advanced process nodes is a plus (FDSOI, FinFet). An Understanding of Serializer/Deserializer design and related functionality (PLL, analog frontend) is beneficial to your application.
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply please click on APPLY NOW to speak to Leon about the role and your expertise based on your CV!