An established company have a new opportunity for an Analog IC Design Engineer to join a newly created design centre in Scotland’s Semiconductor hub of Edinburgh.
In this role you will have a key role in the development of next generation MEMS microphone products. You will be working on MEMS innovation and product development. Experience in the design of MEMS microphones is not essential but is of interest.
- Analog IC Design for Audio ASIC development.
- Working on leading research and design in ASICs for MEMS microphone products.
- Collaboration with other engineering teams in both local level and oversees to ensure product components are defined and designed to meet requirements.
- Establish infrastructure to complete design work – design environment, PDK
- ASIC definition, architecture, design, layout and test to guarantee a successful microphone product.
- Co-ordinate planning of ASIC devices to meet specification and project schedule.
- Identification of risks and issues during product development.
- Design documentation and reviews.
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a minimum 8 years of experience in Analog IC Design in CMOS for Audio hardware development and signal processing.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Good vision and experience of the entire Analog and Digital CMOS design flow from concept to production.
- Experience in Class D Amplifiers and Audio related design.
- Proven track record in design and characterisation of Analog and mixed-signal functions.
- Communication skills to work with cross functional engineering teams.
- Willingness to develop innovative circuit design solutions.
- Ability to mentor other engineers, with good communication skills within a multi-national working environment
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, contact Leon at IC Resources to apply or call me on +44 (0) 2084002483