Senior Analog IC Designer required by a leading supplier of the automotive industry in Southern Germany! In your full-time on site position as Senior Analog IC Designer you develop Analog IC's and realise complete ASIC's for automotive applications. You responsibilities will include the following:
- Specification, design, characterisation, verification and documentation.
- Support of the coordination of layout, testing, qualification and mass production ramp up.
- Cooperation with concept and design teams.
- Evaluation and analysis of architectures with local, national and international dispersed team.
The successful Senior Analog IC Designer has the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in electrical engineering or equivalent, with outstanding results
- Profound experience in Analog ASIC Design for automotive applications (LDO's, Physical Interfaces, Buck/Boost-Converters, Oscillators/PLL's and Gate Driver Stages)
- Practical experience with design tools like Cadence Virtuoso and/or AMS IC Design and good knowledge of measurement-based lab evaluation, Debugging skills, Modelling experience in Verilog-A, VHDL, Matlab or similar.
- English and/or advanced German language skills
To apply please click APPLY NOW! to be contacted by Ane for a first conversation regarding your experience and expectations.