Work as Senior Analog IC Designer in Munich! As Senior Analog IC Designer in this full-time onsite and permanent position, you will be working in an experienced team of Analog Mixed Signal IC Designers on IC's and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
Your tasks as Senior Analog IC Designer will include the following:
- Feasibility Studies and Technology Evaluation
- Circuit Design, Charge pumps, OpAmps, ADC/DACs, LDOs, DC-DC converters, motor bridges
- Protection devices in CMOS technologies (high voltage, power drivers, NV memories)
- Concept development, circuit verification, lab characterisation and debug
- Technical responsibility for R&D Projects
- Technical supervision / support of co-workers and IC layout engineers
- Provide technical support to marketing-, application-, test- and quality-departments and to key customers
As the successful Senior Analog IC Designer you are industry degree qualified in electrical engineering or physics with focus on semiconductors or microelectronics and have around 5 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design, ideally from within a company that develops
IC's for automotive.
You have experience in the following tools and technologies:
- Synopsys, ADE, analog and mixed-signal simulation, analog regression tests
- Knowledge of Semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills
Click APPLY NOW to apply and get more information about the opportunity and company from Ane or ask for a callback! Only candidates that are based in the EU and ideally in Germany will be considered.