An established Semiconductor company and University spin off in the data communication market with offices in Germany and Greece is looking for a Senior Analog IC Layout Engineer to join their Design team in Mannheim. Flexible working can be discussed based on need.
In your role as Senior Analog IC Layout Engineer you will be charged with the Layout implementation for full-custom digital and analog/mixed-signal modules and have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute and participate on the continuous improvement of an innovative and automated full-custom work-flow
- Work closely and cross-functional across different groups to support a successful and on-time product release
As the successful Senior Analog IC Layout Engineer you are industry degree qualified and have at least 5 years of experience in Analog IC Layout the following skills:
- Cadence design flow and full-custom EDA layout tools, in particular Virtuoso Layout and DRC / LVS / DFM check procedures
- Python, TCL, Skill
- Experience in advanced process nodes is a plus (FinFet, multi-patterning)
- Circuit design, schematic entry and simulation experience is beneficial to your application
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply please click on APPLY NOW to speak to Ane about the role and your expertise based on your CV!