A design Service provider is hiring Senior Analog/RF IC Designers for their new team in Munich!
This role can be fully remote anywhere in Germany! In your position as Senior Analog IC Designer you will be working on a a variety of high performance Analog blocks in PMIC and RFIC domain (Bandgap, Current/Voltage Bias, PoR, BoR , LDO , Temp sensor (PTAT) , VCOs, PLLs, ADCs, LNA, Xtal, RCosc) You will focus on delivering highly competitive Analog blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures and circuit implementations. You will have an excellent understanding of Device physics, Analog & CMOS circuit design in deep sub-micron CMOS technology.
Key Skills and Experience:
- M.tech/M.E /PhD or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Strong commercial experience in CMOS Design
- 3+ year’s experience of designing high performance analog circuits in deep submicron CMOS technology
- You will participate in multi-site developments across different time zones and cultures requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Cadence ADE, ADEXL, Explorer, Schematic editor and ocean scripting – mandatory
For more information and to apply, contact Ane @ICResources with your Cv and a time for an initial call.