Senior Application Engineer required in Bristol to provide technical support to enable customers to design our clients silicon and software products into their products.
You will help new customers to evaluate products and maintain support relationships with established customers, if necessary (and if possible) travelling to their premises.
Senior Application Engineers should have strong embedded realtime C programming expertise, basic linux and the ability to use a scripting language like Python. Some of the following skill areas would also be beneficial:
- Working knowledge of 3GPP LTE and/or 5G physical and upper layers.
- Experience working with technical standards for telecoms and/or networking.
- Experience of IEEE1588 Precision Time Protocol.
- An understanding of Ethernet and IP networking.
- Experience with digital interfacing and bus standards, e.g. PCIe, I2C, SPI, SERDES.
- Experience using RF test equipment
- Experience of electronic hardware design.
Senior Application Engineers need to enjoy working closely with the customer and their technical teams and have the ability to present and explain technical information. You should also be prepared to travel to customer sites if required.
Super opportunity with a flexible employer who can offer hybrid working.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources or call me to find out more.