Our client, one of the biggest and most successful Semiconductor companies on the planet is seeking a Senior Automotive Systems Architect to join them in Germany. This role can be based from the Munich office, or remotely within Germany.
This is a really key hire for a customer-facing System Architect with in-depth knowledge of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI). The successful individual will:
- Work closely with the system architects of Tier1 automotive companies and OEMs, as well as chipset vendors to develop solutions for future generation in-vehicle infotainment platforms
- Engage with many different groups, including sales, marketing and product engineering teams to find the right solution to complex customer challenges
- Develop new requirements that will shape the next generation of products for the autonomous driving industry
- A BSc / MS / PhD degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- At least a decade’s experience within system architecture, within the In-Vehicle Infotainment space
- Detailed knowledge of silicon architectures and solutions used in vehicle infotainment
- Sound technical background and knowledge of FPGA, DSP, ARM Processors, embedded SW/RTOS, and sub-system micro-architectures
- Very strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Fluent language skills in English (German would be a plus)
A fantastically attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, plus a wealth of benefits.
For details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources today.