Working for a fabless semiconductor company with offices in The Netherlands, I am looking for a senior digital design engineer to join their growing team. The company are in a strong position, with great investment and a growing reputation for delivering world-class audio sound processors to global consumer markets. So if you are looking for your next career move, then it's an exciting time to join them!
As Senior Digital Design Engineer you will focus on the entire digital design life cycle of implementation, verification and documentation of a project.
This is a broad ranging role that will offer a multiple duties, and give you the opportunity to work on a variety of different technologies, including:
- Digital signal processing
- the end to end digital design flow.
- design, implement and verify on block and IC level.
- RTL synthesis
Please apply by sending your application to Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today!
- M.S./Ph.D. in electronic engineering with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Digital IC Design Engineer.
- Experienced in defining digital system and block level specifications.
- Experience in designing complex mixed-signal products containing analog building blocks, digital filters, DSP cores, microcontrollers etc..
- Good knowledge of RTL (preferably VHDL)
- Experience with FPGA (Xilinx/Altera) and ASIC (Cadence) digital design flows
- Experience in IC verification and validation
- Experience with ultra-low-power designs
- Solid know how and experience in Synthesis tools and methodologies (in-depth experience with the Cadence GENUS tool is a must)