I am looking for a Senior Digital Design Engineer to come and join my client in Hatfield. A market leading Semiconductor company who specialises in wireless technology for the IoT. Their products are being used by leading tech brands in applications such as gaming, mobile phones, and sports. This is an exciting time to join a company who is currently experiencing rapid growth, you will be working on cutting edge IP cores using the latest tools and techniques to complete your work.
Responsibilities would include:
- Be a significant contributor to the ASIC design with System Verilog and/or verification of the project (including debug, code coverage, regression testing, and mapping to FPGA/emulator, gate simulation, formal equivalence)
- Design and debug of complex control and data paths, using high speed and low power design techniques and using synthesis
- Be part of the Power and performance optimization and analysis of the digital design
- Technical reference on CPU and DSP architectures
- Good knowledge of digital logic design, signal processing and communication theory
- Experience of RTL based digital design (FPGA or ASIC development) and strong RTL coding skills (VHDL/Verilog)
- Experience of verification planning and the DV life cycle (Formal verification, Gate level verification)
- Design skills from system specification (Matlab/C) for IP development
- Hands on experience in Digital Design Methodologies and FSM based design, low power design methodologies and data path design
- Strong Expertise in Data/control path design of algorithms and fixed-point arithmetic related work
- Excellent Digital design skills and having a good understanding of timing closure and related methodologies such as synthesis, STA and experience of handing multiple clock domain designs.
- Expertise with PHY design/implementation/verification of any communication systems/protocols such as 802.11 and other wireless protocols
- Knowledge on Lint, ASIC Synthesis, CDC.
For more information on this position or others then please contact Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org.