Based in Munich, this is a superb new opportunity for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join one of the world’s leading custom SoC companies.
As Senior Digital IC Design Engineer here you will focus on front-end RTL design and verification of SoCs for next generation on Graphic Display Controllers for the Automotive sector. Working as a Senior member of the ASIC team, you will also define requirements for the latest graphics IP. You will enjoy working on exciting new technical challenges within a friendly corporate culture which offers flexible working conditions and an excellent work-life balance.
The successful Digital IC Design candidate will need:
- A degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Computer Science or similar field
- A number of years’ industry experience within digital RTL design and verification, ideally within the graphics area
- Expert skills within Verilog / VHDL, and verification languages
- Experience within functional safety would be a positive plus
- Fluent language skills in English
On offer is a competitive salary together with annual bonus and attractive benefits. You will enjoy the freedom to work in your own way, with partial remote working available.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in German, either with an European passport or German visa.
Get in touch! Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.