Unique opportunity to work in a forward thinking start-up environment, focusing on developing the latest functions for CMOS image sensors - in a complex and challenging role.
Your main function will be working as part of an established team, carrying out digital IC design and verification, as well as implementation for new functionality in their exciting image sensor products. Key requirements:
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- 5+ years’ experience in RTL coding, Verilog and System Verilog
- experience with Cadence tools
- confident level of digital IC/ASIC design skills, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of UVM processes, setup of new environments and test benches from scratch
- Experience with image sensors or similar technologies such as SPAD, LiDAR or ToF would be a great advantage