If you have a passion for digital IC verification and a keen interest in AI, then I have a great new role for you! Working for a growing start-up based in the Zurich area, my client are looking for a Senior digital IC verification engineer.
Their key focus is low-power digital/analog/mixed-signal ICs for a huge range of applications - including audio, visual and biomedical products - for use in the next generation of smart-sensing IoT and wearables.
You will be responsible for overseeing all digital IC verification projects and construct, maintain, & improve verification platforms of SoC and building blocks. Requirements:
- Fluent English skills
- Circa 5-10 years in digital IC verification using verilog / system verilog
- Strong knowledge of UVM environments & platforms - set-up, definition, improvement of the verification flow, creating test-benches from scratch
- Bachelors degree in electronics/micro-electronics or similar field
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a collaborative team
Additional / preferred skills
If you'd like a chat in more details about the role, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today!
- Experience in hardware/software co-simulation and mixed-signal verification
- Basic knowledge in deep neural networks
- Familiar with digital IC design process and skilled in simulation tools for debugging, like VCS, Modelsim