As the Senior Electronic Architect to join and expanding business, building a device to manufacture materials onboard the ISS, leveraging the unique benefits of space (microgravity, vacuum) for improved terrestrial applications. You will contribute to the specification, design and manufacture of their technology as well as working with the development of their technology.
The Senior Electronic Architect will work with a small team including, mechanical, software and robotics engineers to brainstorm ideas, and implement rapid-turn experiments. As well as having experience with the above, the successful Senior Electronic Engineer will need to have the following experience
- Extensive experience leading architecture development from concept to launch
- Past experience evolving new architectures and design prototypes
- Experience with analog and digital design, PCB layout and control software
- Ideally will have experience working with ISS or space systems
- Knowledge if FPGA desirable
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Electronic Architect role please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources