Senior Electronics Engineer, Consumer
Attractive salary package plus benefits
IC Resources is delighted to be partnering with a global brand name within the consumer electronics industry. The role as Senior Electronics Engineer will join a team of skilled engineers with the opportunity for substantial growth over the next 12 months. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, as part of their growing electronic department.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will join their highly talented team to focus on the design and development of flagship consumer devices. This role offers a significant opportunity for professional development, and you will be an integral part of growing the department. Day to day responsibilities
- Develop consumer product PCBs for analogue and digital circuits, simulation, and fault finding.
- Circuit design for electronic sensors
- Integrate at system and product level
- Work with other departments to ensure appliances comply with the specification
For this Senior Electronics Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- You will be a qualified Electronics Engineer and ideally have a background in high volume consumer electronics
- Experience with working on the design and development of sensors
- Experience with full lifecycle development, from concept through to manufacture
- Able to resolve complex issues involving circuit design and implementation.
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.