Senior Electronics Engineer, Autonomous Vehicle, R&D
Salary: £40k - £55k per year + Excellent Benefits
This is Senior Electronics Engineer gives the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology. Based in Bristol you’ll have the chance to join an experienced team working on the design and development of autonomous vehicles.
Well-funded the successful Senior Electronics engineer with be joining an established start-up who are patterned with the big names looking to grow due to ongoing projects and demand. The Role
Focusing on electronic circuits, the Senior Electronics Engineer will be responsible for developing brand-new products. Day-to-day responsibilities will include schematic capture, PCB design and layout, as well as supporting with testing and debugging boards. What’s Required?
For this Senior Electronics Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Solid experience as an Electronics Engineer,
- Experience with schematic capture PCB layout and design
- Experience with a mix of digital and analog circuits
- An understanding of embedded systems, and comfortable with programming microcontrollers
- Bonus – previous experience working in a fast-paced or start-up design environment
If you’re a Senior Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.