Global company in Bristol operating at the forefront of the entertainment, architectural, television and corporate markets now need a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a small expanding research and development team.
The successful Senior Embedded Engineer will be predominately spending time creating new and maintaining existing products written in embedded C on PIC microcontrollers and ARM based embedded Linux systems. In some instances you may be required to do some PC / Application based programming. It will be an exciting and fast paced environment, involved in multiple projects and working to tight deadlines.
Suitable applicants should have at least 4 years expertise and some of the following skills:
- Strong Embedded Programming Experience (PIC / AVR etc…)
- Bootloader development
- Communication protocols such as RS485, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB, Ethernet
- A good understanding of embedded electronics at the hardware level
- Embedded C
- C++ / C#
- Experience with embedded Linux, RPi and the ARM platforms serving web based application.
- Familiar with GIT or other VCS
- Experience using JIRA of other issue tracking system
Lots of scope for progression within this growing company and lots of technical interest with products that are continually pushing the boundaries of technology. All manufacturing happens on site which means you have an involvement at all stages of the design life cycle from an initial concept to completion.
Superb opportunity - don't miss it!
Please contact Emma Windows at IC Resources for more information.