Seeking Senior Embedded Software Engineers for an internationally renown Semiconductor company, currently working on advanced image sensor technologies in Hampshire. You will be working on the development of Embedded Firmware onto IoT platforms, whilst reporting directly into the Software Lead but maintaining close relationships with various technical managers across differing teams to understand the full requirements of the customer. If you're excited to work with edge IoT platforms and are open to looking for new roles please enquire now!
- You will have experience with embedded systems
- Experience using real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Good knowledge of communication interfaces
- An understanding of DSPs, FPGAs and custom ASIC design would be beneficial
- Extensive experience coding in C/C++
Want to find out more? Do not delay... APPLY NOW!!
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, Firmware, C programming, C++ programming, Linux Kernel, Driver Development, Low level software development, Test Automation, Quality Assurance then please contact me, Callum Allen today.