Fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a global leader based near Swindon. This is a first class opportunity to join a leading global company. The Senior Embedded Engineer will join an expanding multidiscplined team developing motors and heaters for consumer products. You should be a skilled Embedded developer with 2yrs - 10 yrs low level development expertise.
Suitable Senior Embedded Engineers for this role will have most of the following skills: About You
- Degree in engineering or numerate discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong background in real time embedded C.
- A good appreciation for hardware
- Software configuration management (source control, continuous integration).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks
- Experience with software verification strategies including unit testing.
- bare-metal microcontroller software development knowledge
- Agile expertise
- Python programming knowledge
- Knowledge of control systems
Top class opportunity here which can also offer Lead Engineer opportunity for the right candidate. So much scope for progression and career opportunity!! Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.