Senior Embedded Software Engineer needed in Bristol to develop world-leading Bluetooth protocol stacks for our semiconductor client.
I am seeking proven Senior Embedded Engineer with:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Excellent C/C++ micro-controller programming skills
- Strong embedded software development and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Python or other similar programming language
- Bluetooth protocol stack development experience is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
You should be a team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently. You will be part of a multicultural environment based in Bristol. Hybrid working available.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Rresources.