A growing company striving to be a leader in satellite communication systems is seeking a number of Senior Mechanical Engineers to join their team.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include:
- The design of mechanisms suitable for payloads and deployment
- Support the assembly and test of mechanical systems
- Take responsibility for cost budgeting and work package scheduling
- Support the wider team in winning new business
- Produce technical documentation
- Mentor Junior Engineers
To be considered for the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy you must have a strong background in Mechanical design, preferably in mechanism design, prior experience in a space focused role would be beneficial, experience with common mechanical design tools, and experience with programs such as Matlab for modelling and analysis.
If you are interested in applying to the Senior Mechanical Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Luke Ord.