If you are looking to work on exciting projects in the E-Mobility space that will shape the future with innovative technologies, then this Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer
vacancy might be for you!
I am currently recruiting for an exciting client based in Vienna, Austria, who is looking for a Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer
to focus on technology advancements in the E-Mobility industry.
The Senior Power Electronics Development Engineers
responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive circuit-level development of power electronics technology for high voltage modules through the development and series launch phases (inverters, SMPS, layout design)
- Keep in contact with the international development network and be a point of contact relating to technical aspects with customers
- Undertake testing of a variety of power electronics technologies
To be considered for this Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer
vacancy, you will need to be degree qualified in electronics/electrical engineering or related discipline.
Other requirements include:
- Gate Drives - IGBT’s, MOSFET’s, SiC, GaN
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
If you are interested in this Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer
Vacancy and would like more information, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.
I specialise in Power Electronics and Switch-mode Power Supply Design jobs in the UK, EU, and the US and I am more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.