A Global Semiconductor company in Austria is looking for a Senior Principal Analog Concept Engineer to join their team in Graz. Application fro international candidates will be consider if they have at least a Masters degree and proven experience in the required skills working in a similar role in a product company. Visa and an attractive salary package including relocation will be provided to the successful Senior Principal Analog Concept Engineer.
Your Responsibilities as Senior Principal Analog Concept Engineer will be:
- Work closely with system architects and product marketing to understand the target specifications of integrated circuit for security and chipcard applications
- Convert the system specifications into viable and leading edge analog concept solutions and propose practical architectural implementations
- Create and maintain roadmaps of future IP requirements
- Feasibility and study of DFT strategy to achieve competitive test time
- Support and provide guidance to the design teams during the projects development to guarantee first time right silicon according to the agreed specifications
- Support and signoff transistor level implementation
- Participate regular peer to peer reviews and design reviews
- Support design in activities at customers
As the successful Senior Principal Analog Concept Engineer you have the following qualifications and experience.
- PhD/ Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years hands-on experience in analog design or concept engineering matured in the semiconductor industry
- Hands on experience with system modeling tools (i.e Matlab, Simulink, Verilog, LTSpice, etc.) and ams/wreal and Cadence simulation environment
- Solid fundamentals of transistor level integrated circuits, ultra-low power concepts and device physics
- Proven track record of involvement in numerous IC’s that have reached high volume production
- Excellent analytical skills and way to work approach
- Good communication and ability to work with cross site teams
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Innovative attitude and initiative to propose and implement improvements
- Comprehensive understanding of RF and wireless communication theories
For more information and to apply, please click APPLY NOW and be contacted by Ane for an initial conversation.