Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to be responsible for supporting the ASIC design process, production and continuous manufacturing process improvement. The role will involve providing quality support to development teams and design teams, as well as scheduling reliability testing for new products. Driving continuous improvements and preparing technical reports for internal customers will also be required.
Required skills for the Senior Quality Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor quality engineering experience
- IC Product design knowledge
- High volume semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Excellent communications skills
- BSc degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.