A multi-national company is looking for a Senior RF Engineer to join their aerospace team.
As an RF Design Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities, that include:
- Design of active RF and Microwave products.
- Sub-system integration.
- Developing solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assist the transition of products from engineering to production.
The key skills needed for the Senior RF Engineer position are:
- Knowledge of solid-state power amplifiers.
- Experience in microwave circuit design.
- Experience with Microwave Office, or similar.
If you would like further information about the Senior RF Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Lucy Edmondson.