NEW RTL IP DESIGN ENGINEER – Bristol OR Cambridge
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles! To be located in one of the biggest technology hubs in the UK – Bristol or Cambridge. Both fantastic UK cities.
I am looking for highly capable and dedicated Digital Design Engineers to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP. Job Role:
- Designing, developing, modifying and implementing silicon IP blocks
- Contributing to the evolution and continuous improvement of development processes
- Being responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the released product
- An ability to take on challenging design problems, making appropriate trade-offs of power, performance and area
- A high competence at digital design using RTL languages, preferably Verilog
- Solid organisational and communication skills
Experience with synthesis and timing closure
- Some experience with scripting, preferably Python
- Knowledge of multi-clock design and clock domain crossing techniques
As a top company you can expect a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
For more information on this opportunity contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources - 01189881107