I have an exciting new role come available for a Senior Staff Applications Engineer
who will be an expert in the design and development of AC/DC and DC/DC converters. As an Applications Engineer, you will analyse and evaluate systems-level solutions and engage in technical marketing activities whilst actively pursuing new innovations.
The Senior Staff Applications Engineer
will be responsible for:
- Participate in the development phases of AC/DC and DC/DC converters from the first idea until the release of the solution
- Manage the creation of board reference designs
- Perform product validation of new controllers, power switches and sensors
To be considered for the Senior Staff Applications Engineer
vacancy you will be degree educated in electronics or electrical engineering with a proven background in the following:
- hands-on experience in high-frequency, high-power, high-density AC/DC and DC/DC designs including lab skills for the test and debugging of switch-mode power supplies
- Working knowledge in embedded firmware programming in C
- Experience with Simulation, Programming, Micro-Controller, PCB, and software design
If this Senior Staff Applications Engineer
vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.