An opportunity has become available for a Senior Test Engineer to join a silicon photonics company based in Berlin.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Characterisation of opto-electronic components
- R&D of fibre-optics and free-space optics
- Definition and development of test plans and test stands
- Test methodology development
- Support production and quality teams
To be considered for the Senior Test Engineer vacancy you must have experience in a similar position/ field (such as opto-electronics, optical physics, fibre optics etc), experience with test and measurement equipment, experience with optical components and knowledge of Python and/or LabVIEW. You must also have a Masters or PhD in applied physics, opto-electronics, electrical engineering or similar. You must be able to speak business English, German is desirable
If you have interest in applying to the Senior Test Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.