You are an experienced Analog IC Designer and would like to do something for our environment? A leading Semiconductor company is looking for a Senior Analog IC Designer for their connectivity team in Austria where you will contribute to the development of new NFC and TAG products and drive leading edge solutions.
In this position as Senior Analog IC Designer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define key specifications drive feasibility and design and perform simulations of circuit blocks
- Provide accurate estimations for silicon area
- Offer guidance to digital and layout teams
- Hands on lab evaluation of silicon IC’s
- Perform top-level chip implementation and verification
- Implement DFT strategy to achieve competitive test time
- Support test development engineers for production ramp up
- Contribute to regular peer to peer reviews and design reviews
- Support IC leader designers with customer demands
- Support the Group Leader for the planning and execution of projects and resource allocation
- Support / Mentorship of junior analog design engineers
The successful Senior Analog IC Designer has at least 5 years of industry experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design. Your knowledge and skills include:
- Solid fundamentals of transistor level integrated circuits and device physics.
- Proven track record of involvement in at least one IC that has reached high volume production
- Knowledge of layout matching and parasitics, latch-up, ESD, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and way to work approach
- Good communication and team working skills
- Demonstrate innovative and creative attitude
- Taking initiative to propose and implement improvements
- Familiarity with EDA design tools and Cadence design environment
- Knowledge in NFC/RFID design and applications is desirable
International applicant will be considered depending on skills, EU based candidates will be considered with priority. Work location is Graz in Austria and salary depends on experience.
For more information and to apply, please contact Ane by clicking on APPLY NOW!