A new opportunity for a SoC Architect to work in beautiful Valencia, Spain. Join a world-leading Semiconductor company developing market-leading connectivity solutions, that is hugely profitable.
Our client is seeking a SoC Architect to play a key role in the development of next generation mixed-signal communication SoC products. As SoC Architect, you will be responsible for defining SoC architecture requirements, SoC integration, creating RTL for efficient power / area / performance design and implementation, as well as supporting pre-silicon emulation, device validation and debug. You can expect a lot of room for creativity and innovation, within a very friendly, supportive working environment.
Requirements for the SoC Architect role include:
- A BSc / MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- A number of years’ experience within SoC Architecture in any of the following: PCIe, DDR/Flash, IP integration, internal busses, CPUs
- Strong RTL design skills using Verilog / SystemVerilog
- A good all-round understanding of front-end digital ASIC design and verification
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High-speed design experience would be a plus, although not essential
For the right candidate, visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided.
Apply today! Email Caroline.Pye@ic-resources.com or call +44 (0)1189881152.