Software Test Engineer, Growing Cambridge technology company.
You will be joining a well established scientific software company who are continuing to grow and are seeking a bright and talented engineer to focus on the testing of complex scientific software products. This will involve creating and running manual testing strategies as well as some automation, you will be tasked with optimising testing strategies and identifying new testing methods and tools. Key skills and experience for the Software Test Engineer:
- A degree in Scientific or Computer Science related fields
- Professional experience in testing of desktop software
- Preferably having tested or developed code in C++ and/or Python
- Knowledge of a variety of software testing tools and strategies
- Able to work independently and communicate across different teams
This Software Test Engineer position also offers fantastic career development as the right candidate could go on to lead and manage a growing team of Test Engineers in the near future.
If this could be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for more information.