As the Staff Embedded Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with rapidly accelerating technology joining a leading business in its space as well as a competitive salary, pension, flexible working, performance related bonus, and life/medical insurance.
You will be interested and motivated to work with world-changing technologies and products.
To be considered for the Staff Embedded Engineer position you will have:
- Proven experience programming with C or Verilog
- Board-level schematic capture / PCB layout
- Experience integrating hardware or software
- Design for EMC and safety
- Proven testing and debugging skills
If you are interested in Staff Embedded Engineer position, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources.