Senior Supplier Development Manager - Semiconductors. A successful distributor of semiconductors is seeking a Senior Supplier Development Manager EMEA to strengthen their European team. Your main task is to develop and managed defined supplier relations and driving the company's strategy. You will be speaking to key stakeholders at all decision making levels and position the company's added value to enhance business activities and drive cross team collaborations. Furthermore you will be in charge of complex sales projects and see them through successfully as well as determining future product road maps for key portfolios.
If you are interested in a challenging position within the semiconductor industry apply now! Requirements:
- Proven Supplier Management and Development experience within the semiconductor industry
- Excellent communication skills and diplomatic negotiation approach
- Ability to build, maintain and grow relationships internally and externally
- Self motivated and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English, German a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively
Please get in touch with Dominik ASAP!