An opportunity has become available for a Supply Chain Manager to join a leading manufacturer of cooling technologies in Worcester. You will be responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end supply chain
As a Supply Chain Manager you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Deliver cost savings and continuous improvement of the supply chain
- Vendor management: including but not limited to vendor selection, negotiating contracts and vendor qualification
- Working with the project delivery team to ensure timely delivery of the customers' expectations
- Develop the best economic strategies to support the wider business
- Expediate purchase orders
- System management and maintenance
To be considered for the Supply Chain Manager vacancy you must have prior experience in a related field (e.g. in management of materials/supply chain management and purchasing within a design and manufacturing environment), customer service / project management skills, experience in total quality, six sigma, or other similar environments and strong knowledge of MRP systems and SAP.
If you have interest in applying to the Supply Chain Manager vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.