AI Architecture Team! UK or Ireland based! Excellent benefits and salary!
This is a superb opportunity for a System hardware Architect to join my clients AI team. This can be based in either Bristol or Northern Ireland.
I am looking for a hardware architect with knowledge of advanced memory systems and a clear understanding of the full design flow from research to product.
As part of the AI architecture team, you will drive the definition of all of the AI products, researching new ideas, defining them and then driving the implementation phase with the VLSI and Software teams. In this opportunity, you will:
define neural network accelerator memory subsystems as well as defining neural network accelerator external interfaces. You will also get the opportunity to define requirements of a NoC of connecting multiple accelerators and multiple processors. Key Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with 6+ years of relevant experience
- +3 years of experience with System architecture including developing memory solutions or SoC architecture
- ASIC Design or Backend design – (Advantage)
- C / C++/ Python knowledge
- Knowledge in AI software & algorithms- (Advantage)
- knowledge on AXI BUS and multicore systems
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources