Systems Architect, Semiconductor, Switzerland
Salary: 120 CHF – 125 CHF
A Systems Architect sought by this leading semiconductor company. Based at their R+D Centre in Neuchatel the Systems Architect will be responsible for working with customers and the design team on product specifications and device concepts / architecture to be used in very low power communications modules found in medical, consumer, industrial and automotive devices. What’s Required?
For this Systems Architect role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Several years of low-power electronic design
- Experience with full lifecycle development – taking a design from concepts to manufacture
- An understanding of Digital & Analog electronic design, including PCB design
- Experience and understanding of the challenges and impact of
- Bonus - An understanding of RF circuits which could include antenna, WIFI or Bluetooth.
If you’re a Systems Architect looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!