Systems Engineer, Semiconductor, Freising, Germany
Salary: €80,000 – €110,000 plus benefits
A Systems Engineer sought by this global semiconductor company. Based out of their office in Freising, this position will work as part of the automotive team focusing on systems solutions for the company's broad portfolio. Sitting within the R&D team the Systems Engineer will be responsible for working with customers and the design team on product specifications, control loops and writing firmware for microcontrollers. What’s Required?
For this Systems Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- 5 plus years of development experience working with motor control
- Previous experience working in either the automotive or semiconductor industry
- An understanding of Analog hardware design
- An understanding of schematic capture, PCB design and layout
- Experience with prototyping, testing and debugging.
If you’re a Systems Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!