An international manufacturer of Electronics Components is currently seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Manager to join the team based in North Holland.
You will be responsible for analysing the market & products, assisting with design-in wins into related industries & applications. Working with distributors & customers directly both locally & internationally.
Suitable candidates will be required to have both a Marketing & Technical background within the Electronic Components market.
The role offers hybrid working to local candidates based within North Holland (Amsterdam, Hoofddorp, Utrecht, etc.)
- Develop new & existing business opportunities by providing local support & assisting with design-in, application training & new product introduction and marketing.
- Be the professional interface from both a technical and commercial point of view.
- Gather customer needs & requirements in order to define a strategy & assist with applications & product placement
- Prepare and execute a clearly defined Application Marketing Strategy
- Application training and new product introduction/promotion
- Provide support for pre-market activities on new concept products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, and additional training in Marketing
- 5 years of R&D, Marketing or Sales experience with relevance to the Electronic Market.
- Technical understanding of electro-mechanics, fine mechanics including Microelectromechanical (MEMs) and general electronics.
- Detail orientation with the ability to understand how a process fits into the overall business model.
- Proficient in English.
- Combine project management skills with technical knowledge to proactively manage technical and business processes.
For more details, please contact me directly: Shaun Gannon on +44 (0)118 976 9300