HIRING NOW!! Technical Sales Specialist - Power Supply - UK North
Technical Sales Specialist with strong power supply experience required for a global electronics distributor. This is a home-based role with travel across UK
Suitable candidates will have an electronics/electrical qualification and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a design and/or technical support role. You will be responsible for providing technical support, revenue growth and identifying new potential customers within the region.
Candidates will have experience working with AC/DC, DC/DC and inverter power supply.
- To grow the regions power supply bookings, billings, profit and design wins in line with the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Travel 3-4 days, visiting customers
- Work collaboratively with sales & engineering teams to maximise the number of opportunities entering the power sales funnel
- Support existing Power customers and identify new customers within the focused markets and applications, in line with company strategy.
- To manage a sales funnel pipeline from opportunities through to bookings
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree or equivalent in electronics or strong understanding of all electrical design-in criteria for power supplies
- Excellent power supply knowledge and with a good network within the industry
- Must be fluent in English
- You should have excellent project management, numeracy and written skills and be able to confidently calculate fundamentals, sales prices and gross margin given the raw costs, shipping terms, margin expectations and currencies
- A valid driving license and passport.
- Must be based in UK North
Apply Now or contact Fatima Saeed for more information.