An opportunity has become available for a Test Engineer to join a growing company providing state of the art test equipment to the semiconductor industry.
As a Test Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Perform bench level testing of Electronics products
- Perform fault-finding activities
- Ensure that all test data is recorded accurately and reported effectively
- Contribute to the development of test methods to improve efficiency and reliability
- New product introduction testing
To be considered for the Test Engineer vacancy, you must have prior experience in a similar electronics testing position, have strong skills in fault-finding to component level, comfort in understanding circuit diagrams, have an inquisitive mindset to perform tests beyond the plan to find the root cause of any faults and have skills in electronic assembly.
If you have interest in applying to the Test Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Luke Ord.