- UPLOAD CV
- JOB SEARCH
I am urgently looking for a Thermal Design Engineer to implement the thermal design of laser. The laser being discussed is used to assist technicians on the positioning field on the ground. The lasers are capable of reading CAD files and project positions of objects in 3D so the technicians can use the projected objects as a base for performing their tasks.
· Management of Thermal Control System (TCS) for space related missions
· Managing and establishing thermal models like GMM and TMM
· Evaluating and developing design solutions; conducting studies to support the decisions
· Describing the criteria of thermal environment for projects
· Defining critical settings for analysed instruments
· Professional degree in aerospace, physics or any other relevant degree with strong background in the thermodynamics area specialising in aerospace.
· Experience and knowledge of the main European thermal analysis tools (ESATAN-TMS™)
· Experience in working with thermal designing of aerospace optical instruments
· Thorough understanding of planning and executing thermal tests
· Knowledge of software like Matlab, FeMap or HyperMesh will be preferred
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate technical leadership