Our client, a hugely successful and innovative Semiconductor company is seeking a USB Platform Architect to join them. This role can either be based in the UK, mainland Europe or Taiwan.
As the USB Platform Architect you will influence and own all aspects of next generation USB products, and drive new ideas and standards. This is a huge role with a very senior level of responsibility, in which your ideas and expertise will take the product family forward, drive revenue, and address new markets. You will learn every part of the SoC and see your work in shipped products.
- Defining SoC level feature requirements
- Collaborating with many multidisciplinary teams, across platform architecture, software, firmware, packaging, and silicon validation, as well as sales, marketing, architecture and design teams on roadmap features
- Inventing new product features in collaboration with architecture and design teams
- Writing SOC level architecture specifications
- Define system/subsystem architecture for optimized power/performance
- A BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- A number of years’ experience working within SoC / System Architecture
- A strong background in application processors, systems integration, performance evaluation, and fabrics/interconnects
- Knowledge of USB standards
- An excellent understanding of digital/analog design concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing Semiconductor companies. You can expect an excellent basic salary plus company shares. Visa sponsorship can be provided, with relocation package.