Global tech company in Bristol is looking to hire an experienced UX Designer to join them as they continue to expand their services
This is a new team within the organisation, so there are opportunities to really shape the company's design processes and policies.
You will be working closely with the SW development team, that works within a SaaS model, and delivers a range of web/mobile apps and cloud based solutions. You will also work closely with global customers and partners in what will be a very collaborative role.
The successful candidate's background will include:
- A proven track record in UX design
- Designing, building and testing interactive prototypes
- Experience of graphical packages such as Sketch, Photoshop and Axure
- Development of user personas and scenarios
- Creation and documentation of layout patterns and navigation systems
- Working in an Agile Environment
They can offer 100% remote or hybrid working.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Matt Andrews at IC Resources.