Outside of IR35 - Remote working - Immediately available
I am working with an exciting new company who are a visual design architecture studio that has been operating for over 30 years with clients across the globe, they create visualisation, digital and physical experiences for the design, planning and marketing of Real Estate.
Looking for C# programmer with extensive unity experience to come onboard and organise their current code base and use that to build new templates by modulising the existing code.Key Points:
- Develop and Maintain overall unity based app framework backend with modular design pattern
- Plan and Develop modular app components and features with variant options and plug-in into the main unity app
- Provide support and develop in-house editor tools which enables designers to assemble whole app with little to no code
- Excellent experience with Unity 3D Development Environment.
- Expert C# object-oriented programming.
The project will be between 3 - 6 months with a strong chance of extending.
If you would like to learn more about this Unity Developer role or are interested to hear about other opportunities, please get in touch with Jack Jefferies from IC Resources.