An innovative technology start-up is looking for a VP of Engineering to join their team in Cambridge.
In this position, your core responsibilities will be:
- Technical and personal leadership.
- Overseeing product development.
- Recruitment of engineering staff.
- Setting budgets.
The key skills needed for a VP of Engineering are:
- Engineering management background.
- A technical background in RF and/or semiconductors.
- Experience defining product requirements and specifications.
If you are interested in applying for the VP of Engineering position, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.